Choose the perfect location. Every Master Spas hot tub and swim spa is completely self-contained, making it quick and easy to install. All that’s required is a solid, level surface that can handle the weight of the portable hot tub or swim spa with water (around 20,000 lbs.), GFCI electrical hook-up completed by a licensed electrician and a garden hose to ﬁll it up. In less than a day, you will be enjoying the warm, swirling water of your own Master Spas purchase.
Inside or Outside? Above-ground or Recessed? The choice is yours. Master Spas Swim Spas are designed for inside or outside, year-round enjoyment and can be installed above-ground, partially recessed or fully recessed. When choosing the location for your spa, consider how you will use your spa and what location will make it the most accessible and enjoyable for you and your family.
Location planning considerations: As you prepare your yard location for final delivery and installment, take the following items into consideration:
- How the swim spa will complement landscaping and vice versa
- Yard slope
- Excavation, leveling, or reinforced concrete slab needed
- The view from inside the spa and the view of the spa from inside the home
- Exposure to sunlight and shading from trees
- Getting to and from the spa from the house
- Proximity to dressing rooms and bathrooms
- Storage for spa accessories and chemicals
- Local building codes, if applicable, and/or association requirements
- Access for routine maintenance or future repairs
- Power source
Yard prep needed for delivery. In preparation for delivery, you will need to remove gates or doors and vertical obstructions such as roof overhangs and overhead cables that would complicate your spa’s entrance into your yard. Any other space limiting obstacles such as trees or shrubs must be trimmed or removed. Access to your chosen installation site must be solid, level ground that has been cleared of any obstructions prior to arrival. Keep in mind that you will need to remove any doors, windows, walls, handrails or other obstructions, as clearance will be needed for delivery.