At Leisure Works, we want to ensure the day of delivery is seamless and that the process is smooth and enjoyable for you.
Delivery by Leisure Works includes:
- A pre-delivery walk-through at your home to view and measure your yard.
- Assistance to your landscaping and electrical contractors—over the phone or via email—to make sure everything is prepared before the delivery and installation day.
- Shipping from our Indiana factory.
- Delivery to your home on our trucks and trailers.
- Our experienced and trusted crew on hand to gently place your spa.
- One of our team of experts managing the entire process on-site.
- Our expertise at troubleshooting and managing any difficult scenarios, should they arise.
- The management of your crane or forklift delivery needs—you pay those fees directly.
- A walk-through of the owner’s manual on-site.
- Instructions & orientation on how to use your spa or swim spa on-site.
- Installation of auto cover lifts, cover lifters, valets or caddys, bars and other accessories.
- Installation and assembly of spa steps and other accessories.
- Assistance with placing the spa cover.
Delivery and installation by Leisure Works does not include:
- Contracting services for patio, deck, leveling or other landscaping needs. However, we are happy to refer you to an experienced, local company who can complete those projects before delivery day.
- Electrical preparation for your home power panel.
- Electrical hookup for your spa or swim spa. Please plan to have an electrician on site to do so.
- Filling your spa
- Crane or forklift, if needed. If required, we will arrange for a crane or forklift and you will pay those contractors directly.