Experts agree that choosing your perfect hot tub is an incredibly personal matter. With so many brands and models on the market, shopping for the hot tub of your dreams may seem like a daunting task. How can you know that a hot tub will follow through with all of the marketing promises it offers? Is there truly such a thing as a perfect fit for you?
At Leisure Works, we believe that there is the perfect hot tub for each person. Although some hot tub brands offer marketing hype that far outweighs the benefits of the spa, you can quickly narrow down the good spas from the bad when you know what to look for. Excellent quality spas will have features that enhance and enrich your spa ownership experience. Consider these important features when narrowing down your options and making your final purchase:
- Adjustable jets. Stationary jets will not give you the spa experience you desire. Adjustable jets will allow you to customize your spa experience each time you enter your hot tub. Rotating jets further enhance your spa ownership, providing an amazing hydrotherapy massage.
- Circuit seating. Hydrotherapy circuit seating targets different, specific areas of the body as you move down the circuit from one seat to the next. A whole-body experience, circuit therapy is a quality feature not found in less expensive spas.
- Energy efficiency. Energy efficiency is important over the life of your spa. Look for models that have excellent insulation and efficiency ratings to maximize the cost savings in the operation of your spa.
- High consumer ratings and reviews. Quality spas speak for themselves through satisfied customer ratings and reviews. Are people happy long-term with their spa? Are there enhancements or upgrades that people have added and written reviews about that make their spa ownership extra-special? Be on the lookout for great tips and satisfied customer reviews.
- A trusted, long-standing brand name and warranty. Trusted brand names like Master Spas stand the test of time, providing long-term quality and unmatched ownership experiences to their purchasers. When making your investment, focus on brands that provide excellence in owner satisfaction and warranty promises.
- A secure cover and low heat loss. Quality spas will also have quality, secure covers. These safety covers provide a locking seal, helping retain heat and prevent evaporation and heat loss. A secure cover is an excellent asset for your spa ownership.
- Maintenance options that fit your lifestyle. Make sure that the upkeep and maintenance of the spa fit your lifestyle. There are incredibly easy water care and maintenance chemicals on the market today, making hot tub ownership easier than ever. Discuss the maintenance needs and options of the spa during your consultation or test soak.
Further consider your budget, lifestyle, family, entertainment, exercise, and health and wellness needs. Think through issues, such as:
- How will your hot tub be used? If you plan on using your spa daily, pay attention to issues like energy efficiency, heat retention, and ease of use and maintenance. Maybe you are purchasing your spa for health, wellness, or pain relief options. Consider circuit seating, lounge chairs, hydrotherapy jets, and features that will assist the whole body in your quest toward wellness. Perhaps you are planning on a new outdoor gathering space for your friends and family. Look at spas with extensive seating options, and fun upgrades such as Bluetooth speakers and a television entertainment center to enhance your time with your favorite people.
- How many people do you need your spa to seat? Hot tubs come in all shapes and sizes. Are you in search of a smaller hot tub for one person that will set on a private balcony? Or are you longing for the Cadillac of hot tubs, with a large number of seats and all of the lighting and technological bells and whistles available?
- What features are must-haves to you? Hot tubs come with a large variety of pretty incredible features. Are you only longing to lounge in luxurious warmth when you get home from a hard day at work? Or is hydromassage at the top of your list? Are you wanting traditional spa water care or a saltwater spa? Bring in a list of your favorite priorities with you on the day of your private test soak to help you differentiate between the features each spa has to offer.
- Where do you plan on putting your hot tub? Measure out and start planning in your mind where you would like to place your hot tub. Are easements or yard boundaries an issue? Is there a water source close at hand to fill your hot tub? Will a concrete foundation need to be poured and electrical run to the area? Thinking through the size and location of where your hot tub will be will help you narrow down your choices.
- What is your budget? Budgeting is one of the most important factors when choosing the perfect hot tub. Your hot tub is an investment, and your return on investment will be reflected in your purchase price. The higher the price of the hot tub, the more quality and luxury features will be available to you. Also consider financing—spreading your purchase price out over time to get a higher quality spa up-front.
Testing your hot tub in person before you purchase will take a lot of the guess-work out of your final decision. At Leisure Works we specialize in private room test soak experiences, designed to allow you as much time as you need to fully research and consider each spa option available to you. Your personal spa expert will be close at hand to answer every question you have as you weigh the different design, hydrotherapy, seating, and technology options.
Finally… Choose your dealer wisely. All spa dealerships are not created equal. Leisure Works is proud to be the premier Master Spa hot tub and swim spa dealer of Southern Michigan. In business since 2001, our highly-trained staff knows what it takes to deliver exceptional service at affordable prices. The experts at Leisure Works have over 43 years of combined experience, carrying the best products you love, at prices that won’t break the bank.
At Leisure Works, we work personally with our customers to manage and oversee the entire hot tub or swim spa research, purchase and delivery process for each and every client. We take the time to ask the right questions and listen to your answers—carefully keeping track of your photos, plans and yard requirements and noting any special circumstances to prevent any unnecessary stress or costs on the day of delivery. Not only is your hot tub purchase important to you, it is important to us. It is our pride and joy to serve the Ann Arbor, Novi and southern Michigan markets, providing the highest excellence in service to assist you in your spa purchase and extended ownership.